Giganet makes available various terms and conditions that govern the basis on which we do business with customers, define our charges, and handle our privacy and data protection policies.
Terms and Conditions of Service
- Terms & Conditions and Fair & Acceptable Usage Policy for Giganet Broadband Services - PDF download
- Terms and Conditions and Fair Acceptable Usage Policy for Ethernet and Non Residential, Non SMB and CityFibre connections - PDF download
- Terms of Network Services - PDF download
- Terms and Conditions for Residential Services - PDF download
- Cooling off period for residential customers
Product Specific or Promotional Terms and Conditions
- Local UltraBEAM+ Terms and Conditions (additional to Ethernet circuits above)
- Black Friday Offer Terms & Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions
Data Protection Terms and Conditions
Pricing and Ad-hoc Charges
- Standard Business Broadband Service Pricing
- Standard Residential Broadband Service Pricing
- Ad-hoc Charges
- Leased line pricing is variable, but typical pricing is available here. We recommend you use our availability checker for live pricing. Leased line pricing is subject to order.
All Service pricing is subject to service availability, survey and suitability.
Some of the above terms are in Adobe PDF format and require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader from http://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/ to view them. The free reader application is available for most computer platforms, but in case you have any sort of trouble accessing and reading them, please contact us for alternative means of viewing them.
If you require these terms and conditions in larger font or alternative format, please contact us on 0800 107 8888.