Our Giganet website features a live broadband and leased line (business checks only) availability checker. This allows anyone to request an instant service availability, speed and pricing check against a known address within the UK.
These terms govern the usage of this checker:
- All pricing is correct at the time of publication and may be subject to change. To receive a firm quote, please enquire and our sales team can prepare a quote valid for 14 days.
- All home broadband pricing is shown inclusive of VAT, all business pricing is shown exclusive of VAT.
- All installation prices are quoted subject to survey, as in the case of business leased lines or full-fibre services, there could be significant excess construction charges to install the service. Of course you can cancel without penalty if you subsequently didn't wish to proceed.
- Installation prices are provided against the most common service choices, which are usually 12m with home broadband services, 36m with business broadband and leased line options. Alternative contract lengths are available, but would be subject to a manual check by our team.
- Business checks:
- Our availability checker assumes the end customer is not either: public sector, local or central government, higher or further education, or to an office with more than 1,000 internet users. We can help provide connections to these requirements, but a manual quote will need to be run.
- Our availability checker doesn't work out resilient or diverse options. If you require this please enquire and we can produce a custom quotation.