Home broadband from a business-provider
Want the best home broadband you can pay for? You have come to the right place.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sadly we are not yet taking orders for our residential broadband services as we're still building our systems and processes required to accept these types of orders. Currently we're only accepting business orders. Our packages and pricing though are being advertised in advance. We anticipate accepting residential orders this Autumn 2019. We are happy to answer any questions about our packages in advance. Thank you for your interest!
Giganet's parent company has been in delivering mission-critical services to businesses since 2003 (About Us).
In 2011, M12 helped establish a wireless broadband network in the south of England called Wessex Internet that amassed over 2,200 customers until we sold our stake in 2018. Over 90% of the Wessex Internet customers were residential customers. Our Net Promoter Score reached over 90, unprecedented for a broadband provider.
The same founders and management team behind M12 Solutions and M12's side of Wessex Internet are now behind Giganet, and we share passion for providing the very best in the broadband services we're able to offer across the entire UK.
Key benefits with Giganet:
- Culture of providing mission-critical services since 2003.
- No call scripts, highly trained customer service and support technicians based from our office in Whiteley, Hampshire.
- We own and run our resilient core network, and we ensure that we're never the bottleneck and ensure capacity on fibre links is plentiful.
- We include the premium Wi-Fi routers, including the 7 antenna 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi router for our Ultrafast UltraBOLT G.Fast and UltraBEAM FTTH services.
- We're transparent, proactive and care about communication. Check out our live network status page to see how we're doing right now.