Ultrafast full-fibre home broadband from a business-provider
Want the best home broadband you can pay for? You have come to the right place.
Giganet is the new name in premium Ultrafast FTTP full-fibre Broadband for residential customers. It's accessible to over 2 million premises!
Orders are being accepted from March 2020. You can register your interest and be the first to access the new full-fibre technology.
Check out below our Residential FTTP Prices.
Only FTTP Full-Fibre Ultrafast Broadband
Giganet is differentiating by only offering the very best, full-fibre FTTP broadband; initially using the Openreach network. This includes over 1,872,661 premises that can receive an Openreach FTTP service*.
In time we'll add more FTTP networks apart from just Openreach. For example, although we're partners with CityFibre's today, we're restricted by them on selling just their business-grade services.
Who are Giganet?
You may not have heard of Giganet, however we've been delivering mission-critical services to businesses since 2003, so we know what it takes to be a trusted premium provider. (About Us).
In 2011, we co-founded a rural Internet Service Provider in the south of England called Wessex Internet that amassed over 2,200 customers until we sold our stake in 2018. Over 90% of the Wessex Internet customers were residential customers. Our Net Promoter Score reached over 90, unprecedented for a broadband provider.
The same founders and management team behind our side of the Wessex Internet joint venture are now behind Giganet, and we share passion for providing the very best in the broadband services we're able to offer across the entire UK.
We've invested over £250,000 into creating and developing our own core ISP network, and unbundling key Openreach exchanges, including Salisbury where there's 100% FTTP planned by March 2020.
Benefits of Purchasing your Ultrafast FTTP Home Broadband with Giganet
- Consumer Protections:
- No mid-term price rises for the duration of your contract.
- Move protection - we'll allow you to leave without penalty if you move after 12m of being with us, even if you have a longer contract.
- Automatic compensation in case we or our suppliers miss an appointment, delay your repair or installation.
- Minimum speed guarantee where you can cancel your service without penalty if you speeds are lower than our guarantee and we can't resolve it.
- Great Culture and team supporting you:
- Support from Hampshire, UK, with our team highly trained and without call scripts, you will get a customer experience unlike any large provider.
- Business pedigree, and a culture of providing mission-critical services since 2003.
- We're transparent, proactive and care about communication. Check out our live network status page to see how we're doing right now.
- Best Network and Hardware:
- Only the best FTTP full fibre services sold, and we don't mislead customers with 'fake fibre' FTTC and DOCSIS coax cable services like others.
- We own and run our resilient core network, and we ensure that we're never the bottleneck and ensure capacity on fibre links is plentiful.
- We include premium Wi-Fi routers, including a 7 antenna, dual-band 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi 5 router for our 100+Mb/s FTTP services.
*As of 12/01/20.