Learn about the benefits of partnering with Giganet
Giganet offers four methods of partner programme:
1. Wholesale (limited services)
- This is only available for Giganet Local services provided out of the Basingstoke, Winchester and Salisbury exchanges.
- We can provide layer 2 connectivity solutions with handoff in the local exchanges, Telehouse North, Telehouse East and Equinix LD8 (Harbour Exchange).
- You design your service offering. We bill you a discounted wholesale rate.
- You own the customer, bill, and offer 1st and 2nd line 24x7 support to them. We bill you a discounted reseller rate.
- The customer sees your brand name and you white-label our connectivity services.
- You will need to have a billing system, but you don't need to build an ISP network.
- You do the brief selling and advising the customers about the services before we contract with them.
- Giganet owns the customer, bills them, and offers 1st, 2nd and 3rd line 24x7 support to them.
- You receive a one-off commission which relates to the service and term opted for.
- We work together collaboratively and pass leads between each other.
- Giganet owns, bills, supports the connectivity/telecoms services; you own, bill and support the other services provided (e.g. IT, office fit-out, real-estate etc.)
- No formal arrangement at all; simplest to set up.
See below for more information on each of the above partner methods.