Giganet’s fresh approach to connectivity means that we have defined consistent and easy to understand brand names for all of our products.
Don’t you get confused and annoyed when ISPs mislead and describe their products as fibre broadband when you actually have a copper wire delivering your connection!?
To stop this, Giganet has made a conscious choice to instil what we hope you will come to believe as powerful and descriptive brand names.
Giganet is not just another cheap provider of fibre broadband. In fact, all our business broadband products include ‘leased line’ style 24x7x6 hr fix SLAs as part of the standard configuration.
Why organisations wish to compromise their connectivity and SLAs at a time when connectivity is the life blood is an interesting question we often ask when we lose to the competition and their cheap, home-broadband style connections with 2 business day fix times.
The Giganet Service Brand Names
- Broadband – Shared/Lightly contented services but that feature a business-grade 6hr fix SLA
- SuperBOLT is our Hybrid-Fibre Fibre to the Cabinet (FTTC) broadband service offering up to 76Mb/s down, 19Mb/s up, with a 24x7x6hr fix SLA.
- SuperBEAM is our Fibre to the Premise (FTTP) broadband service offering up to 76Mb/s down, 19Mb/s up, with a 24x7x6hr fix SLA.
- UltraBOLT is our Hybrid-Fibre Fibre to the Cabinet (G.FAST) broadband service offering up to 300Mb/s down, 50Mb/s up, with a 24x7x6hr fix SLA.
- UltraBEAM is our Full-Fibre to the Premise (FTTP or GPON) service offering up to 1Gb/s down, 500Mb/s up, with a 24x7x6hr fix SLA.
- UltraBEAM+ is our Full-Fibre to the Premise (FTTP) broadband service offering up to 1Gb/s down, 1Gb/s up, with a 24x7x6hr fix SLA.
- Leased lines– Dedicated and uncontended services that feature a business-grade 6hr fix SLA
- IGNITE is our Ethernet over Fibre to the cabinet (EoFTTC) leased line service offering up to 19Mb/s down, 19Mb/s up, with a 24x7x6hr fix SLA.
- ELITE is our Full-fibre Ethernet leased line service offering up to 10Gb/s down, 10Gb/s up, with a 24x7x6hr fix SLA.
Broadband Services – Prefix defines the speed
Super = superfast or services that can deliver above 24Mb/s but less than 100Mb/s.
Ultra = ultrafast or services that can deliver above 100Mb/s.
Broadband Services – Suffix defines the circuit’s medium (e.g. fibre or copper)
BOLT = copper final delivery or hybrid fibre.
BEAM = fibre final delivery or full-fibre.
ELITE – is our highest-end service which can scale from 10Mb/s all the way to 10Gb/s and is always full fibre. If you are looking for the best service, our ELITE services deliver this, and being full-fibre, they are future-proofed.
IGNITE – is a widely available leased line service delivered over the same infrastructure as our SuperBOLT services – however to ensure zero contention, we purchase a ‘leased line’ version. It’s not future-proofed, as it’s delivered over copper, but it’s a great choice if you are after a backup service, or you can’t justify an ELITE service.
MPLS or PWANs (Private Wide Area Networks) can utilise any of our connectivity services, such as SuperBOLT or ELITE. We can mix between carriers, access technologies and configurations to suit