Secure a £2,500 Gigabit voucher
DCMS announced a £67m Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme
Giganet are registered suppliers to the DCMS Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme whose aim is to equip businesses and residents across the UK with gigabit-capable, pure-fibre connectivity.
At this time, Giganet are only offering business services with the Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme*.
Use the promo code gigvoucher on our availability tool to see our voucher-specific pricing if eligible services are in your area.
Giganet have a fantastic track record securing broadband connection grants, with the DCMS Better Broadband Scheme and Super-connected Cities Voucher scheme, Giganet have helped secure over 700 vouchers for customers in the past 5 years.
The DCMS Gigabit voucher offer will provide:
- Businesses: £2,500 ex VAT grant towards the set up costs for a new gigabit capable Internet connection.
- Residents*: £500 ex VAT grant towards the set up costs of a scheme to bring gigabit capable Internet to you.
Example Current gigabit voucher promotions:
- CityFibre UltraBEAM FTTP 500Mb/s: £199/month with £0 install (after using £2,500 voucher) - usual price is £249/month
- CityFibre UltraBEAM FTTP 1Gb/s: £249/month with £0 install (after using £2,500 voucher) - usual price is £299/month
- Giganet Local UltraBEAM+ FTTP 500Mb/s: £249/month with £0 install (after using £2,500 voucher) - usual price is £299/month
*Although the DCMS Gigabit Broadband voucher scheme is open to both businesses and residential customers, Giganet at this time are only providing services to businesses. This is due a requirement of residential connections needing to be part of a wider scheme, and Giganet is not currently planning any such schemes. If you are a sole trader, or small business, then you may qualify under a business account, but please make sure you're aware of the full eligibility requirements.