The Giganet network is underpinned by our ability to deliver high capacity, reliable, flexible, and cost effective connectivity across the entire UK.
The Giganet Fibre Exchange is what makes this possible.
The Giganet Fibre Exchange is where we interconnect over multiple high-capacity fibre links to twelve national carriers (and counting) in our resilient London-core network.
This helps us to deliver to deliver super and ultrafast broadband, as well as dedicated & high-capacity leased lines across the entire UK at competitive prices, whilst maintaining flexibility, resilience and control over the design.
Giganet Fibre Exchange benefits
- Carrier Neutral: We're not tied to one particular carrier.
- Better resilience: Not being tied to one carrier, allows us to engineer diverse & resilient connections.
- Better pricing: As all carriers have different network footprints across the UK, one carrier in London may not be the best for someone in Swindon.
- Flexibility: At the expiry of your minimum term with us, we can scan the market seeking out the best circuit for the next period; retaining your IP addresses even if we switch carrier.
- More innovation: We work with exciting new carriers like CityFibre, Gigaclear & Glide who are installing their own fibre networks, whereas many of the others are just resellers of Openreach.
- Great for MPLS/multi-sites: With the Giganet Fibre Exchange, we can recommend the best connectivity and carrier for each location, reducing compromise.